No With several HubSpot competitors available in this niche, it is for a good reason that HubSpot CRM is considered to be the highly famed one!
The sales teams that want to onboard quickly but still want a powerful CRM tool as simple, straightforward solutions are outstanding. For the ease of use and features, it scored exceptionally well in our review.
When it comes to data crunching and creating excellent reports that can give you insight. It means how you are doing and a dashboard that shows where you stand with leads in real-time. It does a great job.
You might feel that it is not an excellent fit for how you run your marketing and sales teams after you have given it a try. It is time to look at some other options and what they can offer if that is the case.
We are able to create a great modular website, driving traffic, lead generation, and customers for our clients. By making use of several essential digital marketing tools from one marketing platform with the help of HubSpot offers.
HubSpot is one reason we can regularly multiply traffic, leads, and opportunities for our clients.
We can identify that it is not a one-size-fits-all tool. Although HubSpot is a huge fan. We have rounded up what we consider to be the top 14 marketing automation software solutions on the market for this reason.
Along with the price points to do your search for the best marketing automation tool more comfortable. We will compare and discuss some of HubSpot’s competitors standout advantages and disadvantages.
Table of Contents
Let us now check out the list of top 14 Competitors of HubSpot in 2021:
Hubspot vs Pardot
A highly popular B2B inbound marketing automation solution that is offered by Salesforce is Pardot. It is one of HubSpot competitors. The use of Pardot is considered by companies that are already using Salesforce CRM. While adjusting to the UI of Pardot will feel intuitive if you are familiar with Salesforce’s UI.
Pardot does it all from form design to landing pages, drip campaigns to 3rd party integrations. It is as far as marketing automation goes. The following are the features of this best-known software technology:
- Simplicity: This software offers step-by-step instructions for the creation of new content. It is also the interface visually appealing.
- B2B Friendliness: Pardot mainly markets itself as the B2B platform. In terms of lead nurturing, qualification, and segmentation, that includes the identification of interest levels. These all with individual scoring, notification of dormant leads for re-engagement, and the use of data to personalize the customer experience is what it offers.
Pardot receives mixed reviews when it comes to customer service with all being said. Feedback has generally ranged from “It’s great” to “It’s a joke” in response to its basic member support level. You can also get VIP access to live customer support for an extra grand a month.
- With Salesforce it shares a native integration.
- Template, A/B testing email features, and custom design
- It can integrate well with Gmail, Wistia, GotoWebinar, others.
- For beautiful analytics reporting and visual tools
- To both individual channels and full campaign life cycles ease of analyzing reports.
- Vital features like A/B testing, AdWords integration, API access, and dynamic email are only available to the “Ultimate” and “Pro” users who pay $2,000 and $3,000 each month.
- It does not pull images from the content or is a limited social media scheduler.
- Over the accuracy of form views, some of the users have expressed skepticism.
- It is challenging while building landing pages without HTML/CSS knowledge.
- No built-in CMS option.
It has aspects that range from $1,000 to $3,000 per month and unlocked in these three pricing tiers.
Hubspot vs Marketo
Marketo is mainly the marketing automation software option that is most frequently compared to HubSpot as far as the comparisons go. Similar features of strong reputations and high customer satisfaction scores are boasted in both the products.
Marketo that is one of HubSpot competitors, was basically founded as a B2B enterprise solution. Its B2B roots are quite visible in the UX’s most technical nature, although many B2C and mid-level companies use the software today. To unlock the advanced features and capabilities than many of the other good options here, Marketo requires more IT knowledge.
The software is on its cutting-edge of mobile marketing engagement, targeted social media advertising, and smart list subscriptions, with that being said. Choosing one or several pre-packed bundles that includes Lead Management, Email Marketing, Customer Marketing, Consumer Marketing, and Mobile Marketing allows the customers to mix and match the applications. Big brands such as General Electric and Panasonic trust Marketo for these reasons.
- For troubleshooting, it is an extremely engaged “Marketing Nation” user community.
- Companies are allowed to make decisions-based on opt-on customer-behavior data with mobile marketing engagement platforms with location-based features.
- Ad Bridge offers companies to connect behavioral data to Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and other ad platforms for more personalized experience.
- A/B testing that is more robust.
- Compared to the other options, there are deeper analytic capabilities.
- It knowledge us required by Marketo’s more advanced capabilities that the smaller companies might not have.
- When you get everything that you need will cost a pretty penny with the bundled pricing options.
- Documentation sometimes trails the availability of new features with constant innovation.
The last figures published include the pricing range from $895-$3,195 per month while it is no longer listed on their website.
Hubspot vs InfusionSoft
The most popular option for small businesses that are looking for marketing automation software without the hefty price tags of Marketo and Pardot is InfusionSoft. It is also listed as one of HubSpot competitors. InfusionSoft is a well-known affordable alternative starting at only $199 a month.
It is a CRM platform where the platform excels beyond the typical list of segmentation aspects. By enabling invoicing, collection, billing, and other related communications all in one place, this platform excels in its niche. InfusionSoft’s low entry price point will be leaving a lot to be desired for those running more complex campaigns with that being said.
Real analytics and membership cost a lot of extra.
To set you back at $1,999 it is the other potential deterrent is InfusionSoft’s mandatory Kickstarter Program.
Customers do appreciate the 24/7 live chat support, while the reviews on emailed customer support are mixed.
- To build campaigns, it is a convenient drag and drops canvas-style layout.
- Get quick access to your most visited apps by saving your favorites in your navigation.
- A customizable storefront, shopping cart that can function well, and order history, integrated CRm with a variety of eCommerce tools.
- It is mandatory with the pricey Kickstarter fee.
- For B2B marketing automation, it is not ideal.
- Low email deliverability and complication for marketers.
- Confusion Soft is what it is commonly called, and any customer will understand this.
- Tracking the Campaign based lead sources.
- To sync email with the CRM it currently has a Mac plugin.
- No native integrations with third-party tools with more than 300 extensions and apps available at an extra cost.
- The software’s advertised deliverability rate is above 98% has been questioned by several forum users.
At $199-$599 per month, four tiers unlock different features.
Hubspot vs Eloqua
Provided by Oracle, Eloqua is a marketing cloud solution unlike the other HubSpot competitors. Businesses can become a lot more confident that they are getting a top-notch marketing automation solution with a trusted name like Oracle. A bit of training is needed to learn the system like many other names on our list.
Including the feature-rich campaign building, real-time data collection, and multiple lead scoring models, Eloqua does everything that you need to execute first-class marketing activities. It is with their dynamic reporting capabilities, Eloqua really excels.
Eloqua’s dashboards and reports’ effectiveness are enhanced through the program’s integration with Oracle Business Intelligence.
By identifying the channels that generate the highest interest, engagement, and conversation levels, users can quickly analyze campaign engagement.
Even with the other software programs, it can integrate quite seamlessly. Eloqua provides an unparalleled level of flexibility with more than 500 partners that represent more than 700 integrations.
- On the canvas type layout, it has the drag and drop style campaign.
- It synchronizes well with SalesForces, WebEx, and more than 500 other partners.
- On the lead score models, forms, and new contract creation for enhanced responsiveness advanced listener framework allows its uses to listen to changes.
- For customized and timely sales responses is allowed with real-time insights.
- Based on actions and intent, predictive analytics make it possible to score the accounts.
- At times, it is kind of buggy is what the users say.
- When it comes to reporting, it is more user-friendly.
- To get the most out of the product, it requires some HTML knowledge.
With scaling features, it costs $2,000 to $4,000 per month more or less like the other HubSpot competitors.
Hubspot vs IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop)
The other veteran in the world of digital marketing is IBM Marketing Cloud. The product started as a B2B email marketing solution, it was originally founded as Silverpop in 1999. The software was expanded for competing with modern marketing automation options later acquired by IBM.
IBM Marketing Cloud exceptionally does well at helping users clearly visualize the journey of the buyer in addition to providing typical marketing automation features.
It can collaboratively visualize cross-channel journeys, set common marketing goals, and design tailored customer experiences for dozens of priority segments. Thanks to the visual mapping capabilities of Journey Design, marketing, customer service, and sales.
Providing cross-channel experiences for email, mobile, and the web is the other thing IBM Marketing Cloud does specifically well.
To the contacts through email, SMS, connected devices like Apple Watch, and simple/rich push notifications is how the users can drive personalized mobile experiences. Lead acquisition, email marketing, lead scoring, nurture marketing, and lead transfer are also offered.
Once the workflow has been established, the day-to-day maintenance of IBM Marketing Cloud is pretty straightforward, as reported by the users.
- Unlike the other HubSpot competitors, it allows easy planning and strategy with advanced customer journey visualization tools.
- Rivaling Eloqua and Marketo with their strong analytical and reporting capabilities.
- Real-Time Content Management
- With the other CRMs and other applications, it can integrate easily.
- To report, there are limited customization options.
- For the non-tech types, fairly steep learning curve.
- It can be quite intuitive with user navigation.
- No A/B testing option.
- Without HTML familiarity difficulty in building emails.
You need to expect it to the range at $2,000 with IBM Marketing Cloud SMB and enterprise pricing information that is only available on request.
Hubspot vs Adobe Marketing Cloud
Adobe has long had the reputation of being “the go-to-software solution for creative of all
types.” There is only a single reason the web designers, photographers, and illustrators all rely on Adobe products.
It is no wonder the Adobe eventually decided to get into the digital marketing game with its acquisition of Omniture in 2012 with that in mind.
Simple yet agile, Adobe has created a marketing automation solution. At precisely the right moment, the program is advertised as having eight solutions that help you give the customers exactly what they want.
Analytics, Audience, Experience Manager, Campaign, Media Optimizer, Social, PrimeTime, and target are the solutions that are there.
In a user-friendly format, the system successfully handles cross-channel marketing.
- In defining custom variables, there is flexibility.
- Media Optimizer allows companies to forecast the best mix of search, social ads, and display to go with based on their budgets.
- By making for seamless project management, centralized team collaboration features are made.
- Truncating results sue to difficult-to-use analytics tools.
- No functionality for bulk social media posting.
- No API.
It is dependent upon the size and the needs of your company being calculated as a quote. The software is geared toward enterprise clients, and the pricing will reflect what you need to note.
Hubspot vs SharpSpring
It is marketed more heavily towards the agencies though SharpSpring can work for most business needs. You will come across hundreds of creative agency endorsements as you visit the company’s partnership page.
SharpSpring comes with a unique Visitor ID featuring that reportedly doubles or triples the number of leads that can be harvested from existing web traffic beyond the basics.
For identifying who is visiting your site, detailing names, emails, and phone numbers, the feature uses reverse IP lookup to determine who is visiting the site.
As they do not fill out forms, Visitor ID offering a lot of value, considering 98 percent of web visitors remain anonymous.
As new features are released often, SharpSpring appears to strive for improvement constantly. For a low price range, you get a surprising amount of tools. The company has a reputation for outstanding customer support too.
- All features are included in their pricing plans like the rest of HubSpot competitors.
- It has similar features with its 1/10th the cost of other programs.
- To create a series of linked pages, a user-friendly landing page builder with this ability.
- Based on engagement, fit, page tracking and more, customized lead scoring options.
- For the convenient management, easily connecting to Google AdWords.
- No long term contracts with flexible agency pricing models.
- No capabilities for social media publishing.
- For blogging, there are no SEO recommendations.
- It needs a bit of a learning curve with email and landing page builders.
- The robustness of other high-end options has lacked through the reporting.
It ranges from $400-$800 per month for businesses, and unbeatable pricing for agencies, four tiers based on the number of contracts.
Hubspot vs Active Campaign
Active Campaigns is built exclusively for creating phenomenal email campaigns, unlike the other SaaS options and HubSpot competitors on our list. Being delivered at quite beautifully, this program comes with a variety of templates, list segmentation options, and reporting analytics.
Active Campaign that is paired with a website that enables forms and landing pages could be the right choice for businesses on a tight budget. The lite plan mainly delivers the adequate functionality level that beats higher-priced competitors like Marketo, Eloqua, and InfusionSoft significantly, for only $17.
If you are in search of a complete marketing automation software solution, then the program is not the best fit for you.
- An easy-to-use marketing automation system with this simple CRM.
- For solid lead nurturing and automated outreach, super affordable price
- Controlling details of emails sales funnels with numerous options.
- It needs zero training to understand this user-friendly interface.
- Made for email marketing.
- It excludes social media integration, blogging, landing page creation, and ad management.
- With the third-party tools, there is no native integrations—additional ongoing costs with optional apps.
It ranges from $17 to $149 per month featuring these four price tiers with scaling features.
Hubspot vs Leadpages
It is a self-professed #1 landing page builder on the market with these leadpages unlike the rest of HubSpot competitors. It has made it a piece of cake with the program that has made building beautiful, conversion-friendly landing pages. For nearly every industry, you need to select from hundreds of mobile-responsive templates.
Built-in optimization tools with a large variety of contact collection options, including the landing pages, social media, popup forms, text messaging, and email with this simple interface. Building a landing page has never been so easier. When they are paired with an email automation program like Active Campaign, this program runs quite well.
Without having to go through the overhead in terms of creating an entire website, test a value proposition, webinar header, or whether your audience will resonate with a service or not. The excellent marketplace and the lead links and lead boxes include noteworthy features, including A/B split testing.
- You get access to 90 plus drag and drop templates along with 144+ professionally designed standard templates.
- You are maximizing your conversions with the ability to split test landing pages and popups.
- There is a 2-step opt-in popup with the ability to create timed and exit intent.
- Based on past performance, select page templates that are ranked.
- Integrating with all several email marketing services.
- To the landing pages, there is no ability to add countdown timer features.
- It is rolled out with the occasional glitches as new features.
Scaling features ranging from $25 to $199 each month with these three price tiers.
It is ideal for smaller businesses with limited technical knowledge of building feature-rich landing pages.
Hubspot vs Act-On
The other recommendations for the small to mid-sized businesses that wish for various marketing automation aspects without the big league pricing are Act-On. It is similar to the other HubSpot Competitors.
You will be spending less time managing the nuts and bolts of marketing and having more time to focus on the customers and the results as the company promises that you will be spending less time.
It is something that the Act-On will usually deliver. The company does a great job of providing real-time pictures of conversion funnels with Act-On that seems actually to deliver. The conversion steps will be generated into user-friendly data reports as the users can define them by themselves.
With the lead-to-revenue drivers, lead scoring, profiling, and behavioral data, easily customizable funnels. SEO audits, social media integration, website prospecting, landing pages are all included in Act-On’s online tools.
A bad review is the only thing that you will be hard-pressed to find. The company’s customer service and the support as second to none are how the company is described.
- The active contacts, those who were sent an email each month, decides the flexible pricing.
- Get dependable technical support with a good reputation.
- It is easy to get the whole team on board with the intuitive user experience.
- Across the price tiers with API functionality.
- Easily integrated with Webex.
- Based on informational data points with the entry-level plan not being able to segment contacts.
- It is a bit finicky with users reporting inadvertently messing up coding and troubleshooting with the landing page builder.
- The template forms are a bit dated, lacking in their aesthetic appeal.
- There are not social media insights or stats.
You can opt for the professional plan starting from $600 each month. You can also opt for the Enterprise plan for $2,000 per month.
Hubspot vs WordPress
The most important factor comes down to the price for several of the companies that are there. We came up with the DIY marketing automation solution known as the “WordPress Franken System” a few years earlier.
Integration of several WordPress tools to mainly build your own HubSpot is what it involves when you are searching for which is the best free CRM in the online marketplace?
You will have to find a plugin for almost every functionality, while WordPress offers the chance to customize through plugins for just about anything.
You will need something like Yoast for SEO, MailChimp for email campaigns, contact form 7 capturing the leads, an anti-bot solution, an analytics stack, the list would all go on, for instance.
It is not the only WordPress as it comes with 100 other tools!
Creating your WordPress version of a marketing stack significantly outweighs the cost of having an all-in-one marketing automation system with the lost efficiency in effectively managing all the tools.
The WordPress Franken-System is almost like making use of a filing cabinet as you feel like a computer would be a lot more expensive in your opinion.
- Affordability: Though it might include that you are paying for the hosting, although WordPress is free like the several other plugins.
- It can get tiring when you do not have all things in a single place.
- Time is consumed in tinkering, compensating, and troubleshooting.
- There is no functionality.
To a couple of hundred bucks, it is quite free. To manage all the add-ons, cost of time spent in the management.
Hubspot vs Wishpond
We can be hesitant to recommend our WordPress Franken-System to anyone who was not seriously broke since discovering Wishpond.
Wishpond is looking to establish itself as the most affordable comprehensive marketing automation software solution like the rest of HubSpot competitors as a new player in the game.
It is more than marketing automation, and this is where the game takes an interesting turn.
You will still need something like WordPress to host your site as it does offer an excellent alternative to a Franken-system for bootstrapping companies while your website does not run on Wishpond.
Landing Pages, Popups and Forms, Marketing Automation, and Contests and Promos are the four marketing tools present in a single powerful platform is how this company describes itself.
It provides functionality to nurture leads, marketing automation, and ad retargeting as it is relatively easy to use. We would say that it ranks high for the UX compared to the other options.
It is a great choice for marketing teams without technical knowledge or budget with bright colors, organized navigation, and a responsive customer service team.
- With the variety of popular apps, including MailChimp, Salesforce, Slack, and others, it can easily integrate.
- Launching contests on social media platforms with its unique features.
- Customized features with an extremely simple-to-use landing page template.
- Especially for the pre-set page elements and code access is highly customizable.
- Ability to create A/B split testing campaigns easily.
- Options for Drag and drop
- There is no intuitive functionality in the page editor.
- It is a bit buggy at times.
- Does not host your website.
- It does not help to host your website.
It has scaling features and three price tiers ranging from $49 to $199 per month.
Hubspot vs Hatchback
Including CRM and Sales Automation, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Integrations, and Services, Hatchbuck is the latest platform that offers an array of products.
As evidenced by its Customer Promise, the company focuses on providing exceptional customer support.
Into a price-lock in the promise, which is easy pricing that will never go up, this is the promise that breaks down into this, and it also includes a community promise, which is a commitment to small businesses and a service promise guaranteeing that they will earn your business with the exceptional product and hard work.
Hatchbuck is the best fit if like the rest of HubSpot competitors. You may have tried the other marketing automation solutions and have not found the support you need.
- It is easy to implement.
- Automated lead scoring.
- According to several enthusiastic TrustRadius reviews, exceptional customer support.
- Few integration of hiccups.
- Ongoing issues with the CRM.
Starting at just $29/month, it includes the four pricing tiers. It consists of the Starter, Small Biz, Team, and professional, and they are all billed semi-annually.
Hubspot vs Ontraport
It is designed specifically for entrepreneurs of smaller businesses, and solopreneurs. It includes their latest purchase history, lead score, customized fields, and others.
It is an all-in-one integrated software that makes it possible to keep in-depth contact records for every lead.
It makes up an excellent choice for eCommerce and small businesses looking to conduct highly segmented sales and marketing campaigns.
It includes small to mid-size businesses such as the Book More Brides, LearningHerbs, Italian Fix, and Basic Bananas for companies that have had success with Ontraport range in the industry.
With its ability to increase team productivity and create custom record types, these Ontraport appreciate the platform’s time-saving functionality for manual tasks.
- Intuitive and sleep interface.
- The backend processes are simplified.
- No hefty fees upfront.
- The most significant learning curve.
- Limited email functionality.
It includes the primary, plus, pro, and enterprise price plans at $79, $147, $247, and $497 as it consists of the four pricing tiers.
Is HubSpot the good CRM?
You will surely come across several options for marketing automation software. Though there are Competitors to HubSpot out there, nothing is better than HubSpot.
Choosing a solution within your budget and containing the features that you most value is the key here.
No further payment is required as it is a tool that is effective as the plan that works behind it. It is not a Pangea.